SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.
- This Act may be cited as the `Airport Master Plan Customer Convenience Enhancement, Security, and Sustainability Act of 2011' or the `ACCESS Act of 2011'.
SEC. 2. AIRPORT MASTER PLANS.
- Section 47101 of title 49, United States Code, is amended by adding at the end the following:
- `(i) Additional Goals for Airport Master Plans- In addition to the goals set forth in subsection (g)(2), the Secretary of Transportation shall encourage (including through Federal Aviation Administration advisory circulars) airport sponsors and State and local officials to consider in airport master plans the following:
- `(1) Customer convenience.
- `(2) Airport ground access.
- `(3) Access to airport facilities.'.